Metalworking, machining fabricating enthusiasts from the General Phoenix, AZ Area firstname.lastname@example.orgThis group is dedicated to the Phoenix area metal working hobbyists. All hobbyists with interests in Metal Working, CNC Machining, Foundry, Machine Rebuilding and Fabrication as well as related hobbies like 3D printing, Model Railroad, Steam & Internal Combustion Engines and those just wishing to tinker with the metal working hobby. We are a very diverse group of talent and the members freely share their knowledge with anyone who has a metal working problem or question.
When submitting your request to join this group we will reply with an email so you can tell us a little bit about yourself, where you are located as well as your interests and hobbies.
- 383 Members
- 8,639 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.