Metalworking, machining fabricating enthusiasts from the General Phoenix, AZ Area firstname.lastname@example.org
Group DescriptionThis group is dedicated to the Phoenix area metal working hobbyists. All hobbyists with interests in Metal Working, CNC Machining, Foundry, Machine Rebuilding and Fabrication as well as related hobbies like 3D printing, Model Railroad, Steam & Internal Combustion Engines and those just wishing to tinker with the metal working hobby. We are a very diverse group of talent and the members freely share their knowledge with anyone who has a metal working problem or question.
When submitting your request to join this group, please tell us a little bit about yourself as well as your interests and hobbies.
- 396 Members
- 7,774 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.